Tamiya is delighted to announce the re-appearance of 1/20 Porsche 935 Vaillant (not motorized this time) with new Cartograf decals, tires and instruction manual.
The original model (Item 20008) was sold in 1978 and this year is the 45th anniversary of the release of the model. Kremer Racing was established by Erwin Kremer and his brother Manfred, and became known as a company which tuned the Porsche 911s.
Based on the Porsche 935 which started being sold to the public in 1977, Kremer Racing developed the 935 K2 and it joined races with brilliant green livery of the main sponsor German air conditioner manufacturer Vaillant. It flourished in races held in 1977.
About the Item
- This is a 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 235mm, width: 104mm, height: 65mm.
- The form of the Porsche 935 Vaillant is authentically recreated in style.
- Features a realistic depiction of a horizontally opposed turbo engine.
- New slick tires for front and rear.
- New Cartograf decals are also included for more realism.
- Recommended paint: TS-102 Cobalt Green which you’ll find in the paint section of the site