Mr Hobby Epoxy-Putty High Density & Super Lightweight Building Putty For Making Model Kits #p
Mr.Epoxy Putty High Density Type: Suitable for detailed moulding, shaping thin parts or providing a smooth surface on plastic parts. It is fast drying type of putty despite its high density. It requires 3 to 4 hours to fully dry, and you can be cut 1 hour later after moulding.
Mr.Epoxy Putty Super Lightweight Type: The best choice for use in the core of figures and models due to its lightness and easiness while cutting after it has dried. Requires 3 to 4 hours to dry, and it can be cut 1 hour after moulding.
- KENT MODELS UK EXCLUSIVE
- Suitable for use to create even better results before painting
- Excellent for use with custom builds, creative builds that require filling, wheel arches etc
- As recommended by Fujimi and Aoshima for assembly
- Comes in tube, 78g in size
- UK dealers of Mr Hobby products
- Buy with absolute confidence – in stock
- No quibble returns, fast shipping – add this item with a kit for no extra shipping fee
- Please check other Mr Hobby products on our site