The Fairlady Z had already sold in excess of a million units between its debut in 1969 and 1983, winning popularity on a big scale. In September of 1983, motor enthusiasts were treated to the release of the third generation of the car; while it stayed with the successful long nose, short deck design concept, it was highly advanced aerodynamically, with minimal drag, and adorned with semi-integrated pop-up headlights. All grades of the car employed a V6 turbo engine, that of the top 300ZX model being the 2,960cc VG30ET, whose 230hp was top of the pile among Japanese sports cars. It sported front MacPherson strut and rear semi-trailing suspension setups, plus 3-way adjustable shock absorbers, and four brake discs – ventilated at the front, and solid at the rear.
1:24 Scale Tamiya Nissan 300ZX 2 Seater Model Kit
- 1:24 SCALE TAMIYA MODEL KIT – NISSAN 300ZX
- SUPERB DETAIL & QUALITY CAR ENTHUSIAST MODELLING KIT
- RARE COLLECTIBLE ITEM TO BUILD OR COLLECT
- INCLUDES DECALS AND ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- GLUE AND PAINT REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY – SEE OUR GLUE SECTION HERE
- AIRFIX TYPE ASSEMBLY CAR MODEL KIT
- ADD GLUE, TOOLS AND PAINT AT NO EXTRA SHIPPING COST WHEN BUYING THIS KIT
- ALSO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES PAGE TO MODIFY THIS KIT TO YOUR OWN STYLE
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- QUICK SHIPPING FOR STOCK ITEMS – 100% NO QUIBBLE RETURNS
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 items left in stock!