The latest addition to the highly realistic Tamiya 1/24 Sports Car Series is the Porsche 934 Turbo RSR, in Vaillant livery. Based on the Porsche 930 Turbo, the Turbo RSR Type 934 was developed to compete in international sports car racing in 1976, and 31 examples were produced. The same year, a 934 with the German company Vaillant as main sponsor and a striking cobalt green livery competed in the DRM (German Racing Championship). It had an excellent season, taking the chequered flag first in the 2nd, 4th and 10th races and leaving French driver Bob Wollek atop the Division 1 driver’s standings table come the end of the year's racing.
About the Model
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The model faithfully depicts the form of the racing version of the 934, with widened fenders and rear wing.
• Also includes realistic reproductions of the roll cage and interior, suspension, chassis underside and more.
• High-quality decals made by Cartograf are included to recreate the markings of the car, including the Vaillant name and rabbit logos, and tire logos.
• Photo-etched parts are included to recreate front air intakes, rear grille, pedals and more. The model also comes with metal transfers to depict side and rear-view mirrors.
See other 1:24 plastic models from Tamiya here
Don't forget your -